Who said your taste buds have to suffer during the nine day long Navratri? At least not when you are a Jaipurite! Channeling the norms of Sattvik cuisine, Cauldron sisters have come up with an all new menu for the festive days of Navratri.
Cauldron Sisters have come up with scrumptious menu that would make you forget it’s navratras. You can still have your kitty party and birthday party because their menu sounds delicious and the food is made with complete sanctity of vrat norms. Read on and place your order.
1. Batata vada Rs.30/- per piece
2. Paneer balls Rs.30/- per piece
3. Shakarkand aloo chaat Rs.50/- per head
4. Nariyal chutney Rs.100/- per box
5. Dhaniya chutney Rs.100/- per box
6. Badam ka halwa Rs.950/- for 500gms
7. Makhana ki kheer Rs.250/- for 500gm
8. Chenna rabdi Rs.250/- for 500gms
Note: Plz place your orders atleast 24hours in advance.
Find them on Facebook here.
Contact : 91- 98291 51769.