Rujuta Diwekar is a Mumbai-based celebrity nutritionist and winner of the prestigious ‘Nutrition award’ from the Asian Institute of Gastroenterology, and was voted as one among the 50 most powerful people in India by the ‘People’ magazine.
Five Highlights of the book:
1. Don’t blame it on the hormones, because its not hormones, it’s us to blame for lifestyle disorders.
2. To leave a legacy of health and harmony, we should first create that in our lives.
3. Three things to do to lead a healthy life: Exercise, eat right, take good nap.
4. Take charge of your life, if exercise, food, sleep (Note: Repeated Intentionally) and relationships are at harmony, the PCOD and hypothyroid could be kept at bay.
5. Get off drugs and stay off them for good.
Her other famous books: Don’t loose your mind, loose youe weight, Women and the weight loss tamasha, Don’t loose out, work out.
Visit her website here.
Shop book on amazon here.